Monday, February 16, 2009

Weight update - We are growing

Nothing too big to see here but Aiden had another doctors appointment today and he weighed in at 8 lb. 12.5 oz. That is two ounces shy of a one pound weight gain in 6 days. The doctor was impressed or in a state of disbelief. The growth spurt continues.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome!!!

    Keep an eye out for a package in the mail sometime in the next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog! Glad to hear that Aiden is growing bigger every day! He'll be up to the 50th percentile in no time. Our goal for Katelyn is just to make it to double digits! She's always very low on the growth charts. We'll see where she stands soon at her 6 year check-up. I'm thinking she'll be below the 5th percentile.

    I don't think I've told you guys congratulations, so CONGRATULATIONS a few weeks late!! Better late than never - right?

    ReplyDelete