Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It has been a few days.

It has been a while since we have made a post. Daddy is back at work, for the most part and mommy is keeping me all day long. Unfortunately, I was having problems holding my food down. It turns out that after another trip to the doctor, I have acid reflux problems and I have to take medicine. Without my medicine, my food comes back up every time I am laid flat. Daddy also had to elevate my bed in addition to the medicine. 

Then, I started giving more problems with my number 2 habits. I am starting one teaspoon of dark Karo syrup tonight to help that out as well. Fun, fun! The doctor did tell me that I weighed seven pounds. I should be back to my birthweight by Friday.

Besides this, we have been trying to rest as much as possible since I have allowed my mommy and daddy to have any since I was born. I think they believe I am some sort of showoff. Lucky for them, I have chosen not to be a cry baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment