Thursday, January 28, 2010

Aiden's One Year Stats

Aiden and Mommy went for his 12 month check-up today. Aiden weighed in at a whopping 24 lbs., 4.5 ounces (71%), and he measured 29.25 inches long (31%). His morning didn't go so well since we had to get more shots today. He broke down as soon as the doctor or nurse entered the room. I think Aiden has now figured out that the doctor's office is generally not a pleasant activity. I have given him lots of love today, and we took advantage of the moderate weather to take a stroll. Tomorrow, we may take a stroll in the snow.

Aiden is taking more steps today, walking nearly half the length of a room. I feel our little boy will be running in no time. He is developing better balance every time he practices his walking. He even walks from the wood floor over the rug and back on the wood, which I think is quite impressive for a beginning walker. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment