The doctor came in this morning and gave us some good news. The heart murmur that was present yesterday has reduced in volume drastically and the doctor feels this is good news. So do we since he feels this way. We are anxiously awaiting tomorrows visit to Children's Hospital to confirm this.
Mommy experienced complications last night from surgery and had all the nurses in our room non-stop throughout the night. When they worry, we start worrying. There was a lot to worry about last night and daddy passed out from exhaustion around 1 am and didn't even hear little baby Aiden cry (yell) 10 feet away. Mommy came in from the hallway to see what was going on and there was daddy sleeping on a bed where his legs hanging off and little baby needing some attention. Mommy is doing better this afternoon but progress is slow going. Unless you are immediate family, you are not allowed to visit today.
-----------------
The above was wrote by noon. It is now 6:30 pm and everyone is just getting settled down. Kelly is going to try and get some sleep and that just leaves me up to watch baby Aiden. He is sleeping now as well.
Kelly's mom came and stayed the day with us and we want to thank her for that.



Wow, sounds very intense. Tell Kelly that I am praying for her and baby Aiden. Oh well, while I am at it,I guess I can throw in a good word for you :)
ReplyDelete